Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wave-smil :wave-smil :wave-smil :wave-smil
WOOOOHOOOOO! Hopping for joy here!
:fruit: :fruit: :fruit:
Ber :lilbunny:

The Kraken:
UPDATE ! ! !

The Dreaded Pirate Jameson has docked his ship at the Baby-Duck wharf ! ! !

Jameson is home !!!!!

the K

That is nothing short of fantastic! Marci, can we got some pics of the lover at home? :D

Way cool.

Missdirected:
That is nothing short of fantastic! Marci, can we got some pics of the lover at home? :D

She's pretty busy, and internet at her mama's is sketchy I believe. Plan is to head over there next thursday to visit the tyke (and see Marci too). If no pics before then, I'll be sure to get some up then.

scubapolly:
She's pretty busy, and internet at her mama's is sketchy I believe. Plan is to head over there next thursday to visit the tyke (and see Marci too). If no pics before then, I'll be sure to get some up then.

That would be awesome. I'd like to hear how mom and baby are settling in as well. Together at home at last :D

he's such a doll! sleeps through the night thanks to the wonders of tube feeding, poops in a bag so no smellies (unless it's leaking...), and has the most gorgeous smile.

he loves to be held, but we knew he was a lap baby. we went for our first stroll yesterday. he's gained another 4 oz since the doctor's office tuesday, so 12lb 7oz.

yes, my internet isn't the greatest. who knew wireless couldn't travel up stairs or, indeed, into the next room? i thought that was the whole point, but i guess we'll chalk that up to a $300 mistake...

but he's great. i was a bit frazzled the first few days, wanting to do everything just right but totally unorganized. once i read through all the stuff i got from the hosp & made myself a cheat sheet, it's been much better.

thank you thank you thank you for caring for us for so very long. you have been my support & distraction both & i love you for it.

argh! now i have to print the thread. it'll take forever & a ream of paper!! :wink:

BabyDuck:
we went for our first stroll yesterday.

That makes me so happy. I am grinning from ear to ear now. Thanks to you for keeping us lowly internet people, as some would say, updated. You guys really have a spot in my heart, big time.

Cool Beans! Good news indeed. Thanks for keeping us updated and informed. Looking forward to meeting Jameson... at a MegaDive perhaps? :)

Marci, without reading the previous 17 pages of coochie coo posts, I cant be sure that this question hasnt been answered already, so bear with me;

but how did you come up with the name of a landform created by water soluble rock as a name for you cute little nipper?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom