Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he's doing good - had a bit of break today from the cpap to the nasal canula and did well for the 2hrs. he's been getting propped up in a boppy for a few hours every day, and likes to try & hit his mobile. well, i think that's what he's doing. he's waving his hands at it.

his labs are ok (fresh ones due tomorrow), he's peeing & pooping, and really really cute. much more aware & alert, which makes sense. one of his nurses said 'he feels better than he ever has in his life!' which is very true. and so do i!

BabyDuck:
he's doing good - had a bit of break today from the cpap to the nasal canula and did well for the 2hrs. he's been getting propped up in a boppy for a few hours every day, and likes to try & hit his mobile. well, i think that's what he's doing. he's waving his hands at it.

his labs are ok (fresh ones due tomorrow), he's peeing & pooping, and really really cute. much more aware & alert, which makes sense. one of his nurses said 'he feels better than he ever has in his life!' which is very true. and so do i!

mmmmm, :w-t-f: uh, what is a boppy? Like a bouncy seat or is there some new invention?

Great news Marci!

It doesn't matter what a "boppy" is, we're so happy he's doing well !!!

the K and YAF

hey i just thought.... its mothers day down here for us on the 12th (do you share the same day?)

its going to be your first mothers day Marci!!!

more like a pillow. it's curved & stuffed firm. you can hold them with it to keep your arms from going to sleep, it puts them in a good position to nurse, or they can sit in them...

http://boppy.com/

and i know mother's day is coming up, but i'm not really sure when...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom