Jag and Spoon your Rescue C-Cards has arrived

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Your Rescue and EFR Cert Cards just came in from the mail today. I'll be happy to hand them to you if you can tell me when and where you want to get them. I'm off to anilao on the weekend staying at Balai and just here in Manila on this week and next week.

Axua:
Your Rescue and EFR Cert Cards just came in from the mail today. I'll be happy to hand them to you if you can tell me when and where you want to get them. I'm off to anilao on the weekend staying at Balai and just here in Manila on this week and next week.
so.... haven't quite decided on a c-card tradition yet...

for mine let's play it by ear a bit... baka sa christmas party nalang (para built in ang tradition hehehehe) or if we haven't decided by then we can meet up somewhere sometime :biggrin:

thanks though!

Jag

PS
saw nga you've got another rescue class this weekend... kainggit! would love to be a victim naman... tired diver tow mula twin rocks! pero like moonie kelangan cute yung rescue breather

Ok no problem. Want to do the snorkel bong? :)

thanks jai! il have it picked up from you this week

great, now if I ever make it to one of the DOR's, I can practice my non-responsive panicking diver on the surface act...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom