Jacksonville Folks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver:
Silt-eater...

i wouldn't have to EAT the silt if the diver in front of me wasn't KICKING IT UP
like a redneck mama in a mud-wrestling contest

you know.... just saying

:sappy:

scubafool:
EVERYONE who has dove with H2Andy is a silteater.

me thinks i hear a muffled buzzing, as though a lawn dart were trying to speak...

:33:

Jacksonville has several LDS's.
The Beaches--Atlantic Pro Dive & Jax Scuba Center
Southside--Meridian Divers & Divers Supply
Orange Park--Scuba Tiger & Scuba Shack

If you are into Cave or Tec then Scuba Tiger is the place. They truely have the only Tec oriented store and knowledgeable staff around.

Diveboats
Atlantic Prodive---12-15knots (12+Divers)
Jax Scuba Center---15-18knots (6 Pack)
SEABEASTOFFSHORE---30+knots (6 Pack)....Captian Bill will take you where no one else will. I DM for his operation and also use it for teaching. www.seabeastoffshore.com

If you are interested in learning more about the area or just about diving NE Florida let me know. I have been completed more than 800 safe dives in waters since 1992.

SemorBugs:

If you are into Cave or Tec then Scuba Tiger is the place. They truely have the only Tec oriented store and knowledgeable staff around.

Diveboats
SEABEASTOFFSHORE---30+knots (6 Pack)....Captian Bill will take you where no one else will. I DM for his operation and also use it for teaching. www.seabeastoffshore.com

If you are interested in learning more about the area or just about diving NE Florida let me know. I have been completed more than 800 safe dives in waters since 1992.

hey where do you live in Jax? I just got my padi rescue cert. and i want to get some specialties done, which would be the best LDS to get this done at?

willianstr1ker:
HOw you guys doing, my name is Willian, i'm moving to jacksonville in about 2 weeks from Deerfield Beach, and i was wondering what kind of dive sites you guys have out there? is there anyone willing to show me around town? what is there to do for fun in there? thanks guys. :D

the drydocks off JAX rock...long ride but worth it. (50 miles out)
anna and huggins are decent wrecks however the vsby that close in may be 20-30 feet.

SemorBugs:

Diveboats

have a call into Bill for a poss. charter.
e-mail me if you get a chance please: teknobucks@yahoo.com

Hey There,
Jax has one of the largest artificial reef systems in the U.S. Lots of Wrecks, lots of high pressure concrete dumps, airplanes etc.. Unfortunately, we don't have quite the vis of Deerfield Beach but on a good day I've seen 40'.
We do have some of the best spearfishing around if you're into that and there's some pretty decent bug hunting as close as St. Augustine and Daytona.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom