Jacksonville Fl trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reefraff2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My thanks to Cpt. Steve of Alantic pro divers, DM David and Ed and my new found dive buddy Rodney, who enlighten me to spear fishing. We departed for a 2 tank dive on Fri the 27th, and dove #1 tug boat which was a really a nice wreck to dive and the culvert pipe field. The seas were clam, weather was great, little to no current, Viz was about 20 to 25 and temp was a nice warm 83. Dept was 70-80 ft. Wish i had brought some peanutbutter, for the Jellies going down, but once thru the mine field a good dive. Seen lots of game fish Flounder, grouper, sheephead, some color coral, just a great dive. Oh BTW rodney had caught enought fish for lunch that day, which I was invited to have lunch with the group. Good diving and great fresh fish to eat.
Sat the 28th I did a 4 tank dive that day and we went to another tug and barge, another day of great diving conditions, once throught the mind field, lots of game fish again ( for dinner tonight), Saw lots of Large Barracuda, Angels, Spadefish, saw 3 octopus on the barge, and a small nurse shark, and had fun with a toad fish protecting his turf.
Had a really great time and weekend diving with Alantic pro divers, and would recommend them to anyone diving in the Jax beach area. A RTN trip is in order. my thank again to safe and well run operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom