Jackson Blue 3-15-8 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You tell me the weekend, and I'll be there, boat and all. Heck, I wouldn't mind a tour of the pond, especially with fast, friendly air-fills right on the shore :)

I'd be up for another "unknown exploration" weekend too, if you've got that on the mind (pics above heh).

You're weekend schedule is more demanding than mine at the moment. I'm out on the first, second, and third weekend of April, but open otherwise. Name a weekend! :D

The Mill Pond is cool, the caverns at Twin, Hole, and ShangriLa are small, but nice - especially Twin, if you can squeeze in without blowing out the entrance :)

I know of a few good ones, but not big, one is about the size of Cypress's cavern(but not OW friendly) on the Choctawhatchee. I think you'd like it quite a bit.

The boat ramps I took pictures of this past trip are for a cave which seems not to have much of a cavern from what I understand, but without being there, I can't say for sure... Definately wouldn't be a sure thing. Then there are the killer red-eyed catfish that are as large as us...

Well, the only possibility will be this coming weekend... have you made plans yet?

My plans include not spending much money :) Carpool and boat ride and I save lots :D

Saturday looks like a go, let me know what time to pick you up at Loxley :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom