Jacket Inflate...Back Inflate...BP/Wings? Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgtmnstr:
I also dive the Zeagle Ranger love it, you can also rig duals on it latter if you choose to. The thing is tough as nails and wicked comfortable, paid $474.00 on line(lp).
Good luck Rich

I dive a Zeagle Ranger too! I picked it based on diving in Puget Sound and wearing dry suits, etc. I added th two weight pockets on the back and a crotch strap.

I also have been using it on tropical dives (Cozumel, Bay Islands and Florida.) On trips I have found that it takes up a lot of room in luggage (As well as weight.) I have given some thought to either getting a Zeagle Escape or looking at harness/back plates/wings. So far, I haven't done this as I just bought a new Mac 12" powerbook instead. :dance:

jonnythan:
I'm completely convinced this guy has some sort of affiliation with Jet Harness.

Get a grip Jonny. I have no affiliation with Jet Harness, other than I own a few BCD's. I paid retail for my Jet Harness products, all of them. I have several Jet Harness BCD's now because people keep borrowing my personal harness. I'm sure that if I was praising Oxycheq you would stay on the porch without barking.

As I stated the last time you started to flame me:
I am a dive guide and a boat Captain and I dive about 200+ dives a year. I own two businesses, neither of which is Jet Harness. I do not name the businesses here because that would be advertising.

Jonny, I find it completely laughable that you can have an opinion on a product that you have never tried, and your only post in this thread was to flame me.

Matthew J D'Avella

Titan, I dove an old , wornslapout, baseline jacket for my first 60 or so dives. I started to hate it somewhere around the 10th dive. I've got maybe 15 or 20 dives on an OxyCheq wing with a FredT stainless plate. My first time in the water with the new rig was a real eye opener! I didn't dive in the BC, I FLEW the friggin' thing.

Now, the lawyers tell me that I should tell you not to do like I did. I had NEVER dove with anything other than the same POS jacket I certified in before I bought the BP/W, so it was a real leap of faith. But hey, it worked out great!

Back
Top Bottom