It's that time again... MAY 2011!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is Budgirl + 1...Just me and hubby for our annual trip! Thanks Gordon for keeping the list! I am sure we will get to meet you this year - I think we just missed you last year!

That is Budgirl + 1...Just me and hubby for our annual trip! Thanks Gordon for keeping the list! I am sure we will get to meet you this year - I think we just missed you last year!
Cool. I am looking forward to meeting you guys!

Who, When, Staying at, Diving with

cobra269 +1, May 3-17, Residencias Reef Condo, Dive with Martin
ggunn +9 , May 6-16, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Scubatree + 1, May 7-16, Hotel Cozumel Resort, diving not sure yet
robbcayman +?, May 9-14, Aura, ScubaMau
Budgiirl +1, May 9-16 Blue Angel, (Blue Angel?)
vlkr +?, May 11-20, Casa Mexicana, Aldora
Old Gaffer +1, May 20-28, Occidental Grand, BlueXTsea.

oops! did not state that i am traveling solo. however, 3 or 4 friends are coming down later in the week.

Old Graffer, yes I did met you for drinks at Wet Wendy's last Apr. Sorry I will miss you this time. It was great putting faces to the posters here.

Since I'm there for 2 wks anyone up for a meet and greet at Wet Wendy's one afternoon? Anytime is good for me except the 10th and 11th since I'll be in Cancun.

Robbcayman, staying next door to the Aura so will be looking for you at the pier.

Alittle over 2 months and counting.

I'll start...

Who, when, where staying, dive op

ggunn +9 , May 6-16, Blue Angel, Blue Angel

Missed you by a couple days last year, thoroughly enjoyed our stay at BA, gonna miss you by more than that this year. Cant get there til July. ..... One of these days. Try REAL hard to have a good time in Cozumel.

Patrick

May 7-14

Staying at Cozumel Palace - Diving with ScubaMau

Going with another couple, so there will be 3 divers.

Looks like we will be diving together. I'll be diving with Mau from May 10th -12th all morning 2 tank trips.

Looks like we will be diving together. I'll be diving with Mau from May 10th -12th all morning 2 tank trips.

We are diving May 9, 10, 12 & 13 - 3 divers for 3 of those days (doing the Dolphin Encounter and some sightseeing on the 11th). Either the 10th or 12th will be 2 divers and 2 snorkelers (friend's wife does not dive) - told Opal we would dive the combo trip in the afternoon if any of the others on the boat objected to a couple of shallow dives.

We were in Coz on Feb 4th and dove/snorkeled Paradise and would be happy to do it for 2 dives - the sea life was prolific.

See you in Coz

Dive Safely

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom