Its Summer!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
It's winter with hips of snow and minus 4 Centigrades...
Have mercy on us - on the other side of globe ....
When I read "It's summer" i was almost crying!!!!!
:D
I hate winter
Mania
always room for one more diver over here... plus you can leave the dry suit there or pass if on to some other guy :wink:

Jag

gaudencio:
yes it's summer . Just dived anilao last Dec. 28. the wind is not cold anymore. though the water temp. is 25-26 deg. A bit cold for me on the first dive. But after that it's ok. took 104 shots with my 5060wz. still practicing. still practicing.
Well be in Puerto next week to celebrate our weeding anniversary with my wife. And the dive buddies will also dive with me. Any one who like to join us. Well be at triton.
dude! haven't seen you here in a while... keep in touch, lots of dive trips being planned

Jag

shugar:
always room for one more diver over here... plus you can leave the dry suit there or pass if on to some other guy :wink:

Jag
Do you think that any guy will fit into women Gates size M????
One day maybe I'll go to see u guys....
Meantime - enjoy summer (which I can't say about enjoying the winter :D)
Mania

mania:
Do you think that any guy will fit into women Gates size M????
One day maybe I'll go to see u guys....
Meantime - enjoy summer (which I can't say about enjoying the winter :D)
Mania
got that (sorry coulnd't decipher gender through the hood)

got one better: pack your bags, hang the drysuit out side the house w/ a sign "gone to the tropics - dosvidania snow!"

Jag <--- doesn't know "goodbye" (or good riddance) in polish

shugar:
well... doing it w/o all the rubber allows you to feel things more directly... you get to enjoy the surroundings and all its warmth a lot more

it can be a new, refreshing, and yes, very addicting feeling that you will ask yourself: "why have i always worn it before? it's so much better w/o the rubber"...

no kidding about the addiction! IMO it's so damn exhilirating to feel less restriction.

shugar:
well... doing it w/o all the rubber allows you to feel things more directly... you get to enjoy the surroundings and all its warmth a lot more

it can be a new, refreshing, and yes, very addicting feeling that you will ask yourself: "why have i always worn it before? it's so much better w/o the rubber"...

just be careful, though, the protection is there for a purpose, so understand the possible consequences and do it responsibly

Jag

Hmmmm...:cwmddd:

shugar:

just be careful, though, the protection is there for a purpose, so understand the possible consequences and do it responsibly

Jag
Ahhh, hmmmmmm....... I thought this board was about scuba :lol3:

midwestdvr:
Ahhh, hmmmmmm....... I thought this board was about scuba :lol3:

Bad Mid, bad Mid... and I thought all along Jag was talking about 3mms, I was already in serious thoughts about ditching my Mares as I hate the wearing and taking off suit part in diving. Oh my!!!

Nyahahaha...

chip104:
no kidding about the addiction! IMO it's so damn exhilirating to feel less restriction.
^ I was talking about my wetsuit. I only got the joke now. If I was referring to the joke this would have sounded pretty bad!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom