Its Summer!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim ernst:
chip , i am looking at the brocher, and i think it is the one at dauin beach, dont know if that tells you anything or not, i will find out for sure tomorrow and let you know, i am so looking forward to it , as in a couple of weeks i leave for 5 days in the channel islands , and then go back to work (oooh that four letter word) for a copuple of weeks and then i am on my way there to the phillipines!!!!
hehehe I don't think you'll be able to do any work inbetween your two trips! :) I'm with mid, try diving in your shorts - nothing else. I've done it before and it's refreshing!

chip104:
hehehe I don't think you'll be able to do any work inbetween your two trips! :) I'm with mid, try diving in your shorts - nothing else. I've done it before and it's refreshing!
well guys i was wrong (par for the course) i will be going to the atlantis in puerto galera, so i have to say it sounds real cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, is it time to board the plane yet,, ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s in my shorts!! lol, ive never tried it unprotected, lol

jim ernst:
well guys i was wrong (par for the course) i will be going to the atlantis in puerto galera, so i have to say it sounds real cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, is it time to board the plane yet,, ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s in my shorts!! lol, ive never tried it unprotected, lol

hahahaha! enjoy your PG trip Jim eyebrow

jim ernst:
well... doing it w/o all the rubber allows you to feel things more directly... you get to enjoy the surroundings and all its warmth a lot more

it can be a new, refreshing, and yes, very addicting feeling that you will ask yourself: "why have i always worn it before? it's so much better w/o the rubber"...

just be careful, though, the protection is there for a purpose, so understand the possible consequences and do it responsibly

Jag

heheheh, make sure to take lots of photos and post them for us to view. Including the ones of the lovely ladies topside!

You know what'd be a funny photo to take underwater? You diving with no wetsuit with gloves on! Genius. :14:

But make sure you do this at a dive site where there's no heavy current. Cause if you get scratched up on the corals I'll feel really bad.

yes it's summer . Just dived anilao last Dec. 28. the wind is not cold anymore. though the water temp. is 25-26 deg. A bit cold for me on the first dive. But after that it's ok. took 104 shots with my 5060wz. still practicing. still practicing.
Well be in Puerto next week to celebrate our weeding anniversary with my wife. And the dive buddies will also dive with me. Any one who like to join us. Well be at triton.

Axua:
ITS SUMMER TIME lets go dive!! :D

It's winter with hips of snow and minus 4 Centigrades...
Have mercy on us - on the other side of globe ....
When I read "It's summer" i was almost crying!!!!!
:D
I hate winter
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom