iTS party time! off work!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Officially of work and the countdown to the noche buena and all out binges begin. party time! il see ya guys soon with an additional 5lbs on my belly. happy holidays

:beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum::beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum:

posterdesign.jpg

Have a great time partying!!

Remember, its cheap all you can drink at the Shangri-La in Makati on a friday...(or at least it used to be...)

Mike Veitch:
Have a great time partying!!

Remember, its cheap all you can drink at the Shangri-La in Makati on a friday...(or at least it used to be...)

still is, all the hotels and bars are coming up with drink all you can, eat all you can promos but im gne spend my time in friend's houses. most of em have parties starting tonite and ending on january 2. its a week long thing.

posterdesign.jpg

Dusit hotel, San mig. 8-10pm happy hour. All you can drink for P300.

Merry christmas bro. I'll type up my dive log stuff right now. Don't forget the CD pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom