Its official..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ten9T6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am now a Texas Swamp Diver!!:D :14:

I have now done 6 dives with Twinkles...1 with Galscuba and Truckdiver..:D

Todays dive with Twinkles, Galscuba, and Truckdiver at CCSP was a lot of fun and relaxing....Dropped in off the middle dock on the west side....past the two training platforms...along the channel looking for the coffin (we didn't see it)..went through all the big rocks....through the airplane....hit the wall just northwest of the rescue dock and then followed all the way back around to the pipe and back across the channel to the platform.....We saw several large catfish and bass and 4 turtles.....All in all a nice relaxing dive with some new friends.

Dive time 60 min
Average Depth 21 ft
Max depth 37
Water Temp 73
One more TSD added to the list :D

I hope to meet and dive with more of you soon. Thanks Twinkles, Galscuba, and Truckdiver for a fun dive.

Kenny

You're very welcome, and thank you as well for being such an excellent dive buddy! I'd dive with you anytime! :)

Tina

Welome to the club Kenny, it was a pleasure diving with ya. It was also kinda reassuring to see somebody who didn't seem to mind diving for an hour, in coolish water, while only wearing a shorty. Since obviously diving is an obsession for you also, you'll fit right in!!:D

And Twinklez was sporting some really nice new gear ya'll!!
Congrats again on getting your gear, now if we could only figure out a way to keep the water warm............:05:

Thanks to you guys for diving with me today! It was a blast! I am always up for diving so if any of you are ever in need of a dive buddy for the weekend, let me know. As proven time and time again, I am not afraid to drive a few hours for a good day of diving! Nice meeting you Twinklez and Ten9T6, and good to see you again, Truckdriver!!

Congratulations, Kenny! I fixed your header and added you to the Dallas Swampers list. I hope you can join us for the festivities we'll be having over the next few months.

Kenny,
You've been diving with me several times, during your rescue class, and mine, hell ...we "died" in the plane together!!

I'm not a founder,......but I was sworn in by one (Des) so I guess that you've been a Swamper by proxy for a while and just didn't know it.

humanphibian:
Kenny,
You've been diving with me several times, during your rescue class, and mine, hell ...we "died" in the plane together!!

I'm not a founder,......but I was sworn in by one (Des) so I guess that you've been a Swamper by proxy for a while and just didn't know it.

Thats cool....So, since I died in the plane with you... Do I get a "Combat Swamper" title or something? :05: :D

I actually meant to put your name in the origninal post......It was just fresh after a dive with the others.

Kenny

See .. I told ya Kenny!! Just go out there and look around and you'll find Swampers :05:

I'll have to say that ya got pretty lucky with the ones you found!
... A Blonde... A Redhead... .... Kevin... Man,,, You scored high marks on your first time out:D

Just think about the kind of fantastic future that awaits you after a start like that!

Welcome to the Swamp Duwd ! :14: !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom