it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The one thing that I have noticed is that once you get over the "I'm here all by myself" thing, you can have fun with a rent-a-dive bubby. Just go! Other divers will take you in. I went to Belize and met a group of divers from Colorado and Tenn. Had a blast! Don't let the "single" thing stop you from doing what you love.

seadoggirl:
The one thing that I have noticed is that once you get over the "I'm here all by myself" thing, you can have fun with a rent-a-dive bubby. Just go! Other divers will take you in. I went to Belize and met a group of divers from Colorado and Tenn. Had a blast! Don't let the "single" thing stop you from doing what you love.

You're exactly right. I travel alone 99.9% of the time and love every minute of it.

I'd rather be a single girl diver looking for a single boy diver then vice versa.

cmufieldhockey8:
I'd rather be a single girl diver looking for a single boy diver then vice versa.

Are you? :eyebrow:

Yeah, no kidding, she's cute and dives a hellovalot what more can a guy want! :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
Yeah, no kidding, she's cute and dives a hellovalot what more can a guy want! :)

My thoughts exactly.

hmm its seems a life of diving is a precursor to no interaction with women. I guess thats where the after dive participation in adult beverage consumption comes in handy.

Lol people who dive should be with people who dive. Lots cheaper for dates imho. I'd rather spend $30 on a date of diving than some cheesy date.

Back
Top Bottom