it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Long time ago it was easy to find people when single. Since single again it's very hard to find someone who is also a diver or someone who isn't taken. Very sad though true.

I live close to ya... love diving like no other... and am single....

dont think itll work though.

We should get some dives in though. Its the next best thing.

Indeed :/

Find a cool dive senorita, that way I can dive all I want and still do the whole "spending time with her" which seems to be the biggest problem I have with non-diving girlies.

utdivermatt:
I live close to ya... love diving like no other... and am single....

dont think itll work though.

We should get some dives in though. Its the next best thing.

Yeah i don't think we would work. Now bring some of the sane cheerleaders with ya to a quarry and I'll bring the beers.

Maybe we should hook up a singles trip--this time with guys AND girls. If all else fails, we default to a guys weekend of diving during the day and spending our nights searching for those few women who have set her goals so low that they'll talk to us.

Hey guys! Try being a single girl diver and not be able to find anybody to go to Belize with ya. It's just as hard for single girl divers as single guy divers. Dive boats are generally full of married guys and a non-diving boyfriend does not understand you diving every weekend with "the guys."

I'm willing to bet there are many more single men, than women divers. :/

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm willing to bet there are many more single men, than women divers. :/

No doubt about it. From my non-scientific studies of being on the boat, I've noticed single female divers can have their pick of single diving guys. The only thing a woman has to do is show up.

There are more single male divers but there are more male divers period. Not true that all a single female has to do is show up! Maybe my hunchback and skull and crossbone tatoo across my nose, chases them off?

seadoggirl:
Maybe my hunchback and skull and crossbone tatoo across my nose, chases them off?

Right...You know that's not the case. Guys love the nose ink. And I know there's no hunchback...So why is it so hard for a scubagirl to meet a scubaguy? I'm afraid there's no scubareason. I'm sticking to my spearguns on this one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom