It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
I did not see this coming... :shakehead
I did. It was obvious actually.

So, my wife drops a bomb last evening just before the game starts. She can get ONE ticket to either game three or game six of the finals.:sad:

I am jealous, envious, etc., but that's the way it goes.

Which would you choose?

tedtim:
So, my wife drops a bomb last evening just before the game starts. She can get ONE ticket to either game three or game six of the finals.:sad:

Which would you choose?

GAME 3!

tedtim:

Which would you choose?
If you want to be sure to see a game...the only option is game 3, but for a "good" game, go for Game 6.

Because if there is a sweep...usually those games suck (and if any team is going to sweep, it would be the Ducks IMO), so that would lead me to believe game 6 might be the deciding game.

So, I would go with game 6 myself.

JeffG:
I did. It was obvious actually.

I wonder if it was obvious to giggy when he was getting shelled a good portion of the series.

Congrats to the Ducks, good series!

Elevatorguy2:
I've been wrong all year so Ducks in 6. Their defence shuts down Krusty and the boys.

LOL ... the old Brent Mussburger curse, works every time.

Ok guy s i know were having Hockey Withdrawls since there is no Hockey till Monday night.:rofl3: :rofl3: :popcorn: Now are we all ready for the Fun to start ?:popcorn: :popcorn:

I've been ready. This waiting is ridiculous!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom