It's my b-day so I'm smoking a cow...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kwbyron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The only way I'd get up at 430 am on my b-day is to play with my new Brinkmann smoker! 1200 sqr inches of cooking space... it needs to get used right? So I am cooking a brisket, 2 racks of ribs, 3 links of sausage, probably a dozen potatoes(for tater salad), and some corn! I should put up a flag...like the embassies do in other countries; Where the Texan lives is Texas soil.... I need to wait another hour or so before I start on the beer.... even on memorial day weekend, 930 is to early to start drinking.......

well, good for you...hope its a blast..by the way...you didnt give your address...you were inviting all of us right?????

if you want to make the drive, I'm dislocated to washington for now. I forgot to attach the pic:

View attachment 34686

What time is dinner?

You're smoking a cow? How do you keep it lit? ...and wouldn't a simple celebration cigar be easier?

Happy Birthday, Kevin.....save me some brisket! :D

Taniwha:
You're smoking a cow? How do you keep it lit? ...and wouldn't a simple celebration cigar be easier?

The visual I got just was not pretty!

Happy birthday, anyway, hope you have a great day and an even better long weekend!

mmmmmmmmm smoked beef!

Back
Top Bottom