It's Letterboy's Birthday!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will NEVER forget the image of you "fireman carrying" Ellen across the quad during ITTI's BBQ before ya duct taped her.....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

That was a fun night :D she tried to hide in a hotel room that I had a key to. I mean seriously WHO does that?

Desperate people hide anywhere. Doesn't Steve have a photo of that carry? I'm glad he never made it public. I can just imagine the size of my a$$:rofl3:

That was a fun night :D she tried to hide in a hotel room that I had a key to. I mean seriously WHO does that?

She even thought Rich would help hide her but he sold her out...:rofl3:

Desperate people hide anywhere. Doesn't Steve have a photo of that carry? I'm glad he never made it public. I can just imagine the size of my a$$:rofl3:

Your ass looked fine....the duct tape did not!

You are so wise to stay out of that stuff Sam. I blame Pam. She made me do it.

You are so wise to stay out of that stuff Sam. I blame Pam. She made me do it.

I figured if I stay out of the mayhem I can help and I'm glad I did cause they were gonna tape everyone's mouth until I screamed, "No duct tape on the mouth, no skin contact cause it will hurt when it gets pulled off".

Can you imagine the skin that would rip off? Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! :shakehead:

Hey, Canuck, do you have a pic of the fireman carry?

Happy Birthday!!!!

:sadface: I wish I could make it to the turkey fry :sadface: last I looked you were planning it a week before I would be around :sadface:

I bet I know one person who will be glad I am not bowling with her this year :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3: don't be silly, now that you know the rules of engagement, we will be fine :D

Back
Top Bottom