It's getting bad when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigred177

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So as I'm sitting here, sharpening my #2 pencils for my LSAT tomorrow, I get to thinking. I'm pre-sharpening 4 pencils, bringing 10, i have 3 erasers, but only one pencil sharpener. Wouldn't luck have it that at the most needed time, the one thing I have no redundancy for, is going to break. I'm going to be sitting there sharpening my one pencil that is not dull and the sharpener is going to break. Am I thinking about redundancy too much when it gets down to this level? Why can't I just use a mechanical pencil? I didn't even know they made wooden ones anymore.

Take 2 immediately-

chill-pill.jpg

Bigred177, that is too funny! I sometimes wish my college students could remember to bring even one pencil, mechanical or otherwise, to their exams.

Good luck on the exam today!

thank you. that may be the most painful test ever invented. now to begin studying for the FE exam!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom