It's Christian's Birthday!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again everybody!

I'm heading out to Laguna Beach to see many of you now.

May the dive party begin!

Christian

Holy Cow! I'm late getting on the bandwagon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!!!!

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
Holy Cow! I'm late getting on the bandwagon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!!!!

Mark Vlahos
But "the show must go on!"

Good to hear from you and I hope the show goes well for you as mine begins today! :party2:

Thanks for the well wishes and we all hope to see you again soon.

Christian

Happy Birthday, Christian! Don't know if you got a chance to dive on the day but I hope you have a wonderful set of dives, today!

Have a great one, dude!

Happy Birthday Christian...

Just remember Pops - no matter how old you get I'll always be 2 years younger.

Happy Birthday Christian

Greetings from the future.(I'm 16 hours ahead of you) Hope all is well on your B-Day. I haven't been around for a while, but, hopefully we will be out of here by April.
All the best, coming to you from Subic Bay P.I.
J-Dog

Another Greeting form Subic Bay, Happy Birthday!!

happy birthday Christian! I am glad I had the chance to get to meet you! I hope I will see you more in the future!

Thanks again for the belated birthday wishes!

This weekend held one great day of diving in Laguna at our Wrinkles Event. The actual "day of" was uneventful, but the next day (Saturday) was great for diving with friends and enjoying a day of sunshine with a BBQ and later some pizza at Gina's. Sunday, I finally replaced my ancient cell phone with a new MOTORAZR and spent most of the afternoon reading the manual. Sunday night I had a nice prime rib dinner at the Tam O' Shanter.

I hope you guys in the Philippines are getting a little time to go diving while you are there!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom