Its been a while

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill-da-ho

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Have not posted on SB in some time. Since my last post, me and my wife went on a cruise and finally got to dive in the ocean. We dove in St. Thomas, and St. Lucia. It is amazing diving in the ocean, we had only dove lake Michigan and a quarry and river prior to this. This weekend we're going to dive Lake Superior, its suppose to be a lot clearer than Michigan, but I'm guessing it doesnt compare to St. Lucia. Hope to get back to the ocean again in the spring. Hope everyone has been enjoying their dives.

Bill

I remember stepping off into 150 ft visibility in the midst of the explosion of life that is a coral reef for the first time. I had already liked diving in 5 ft vis with some bluegill; the ocean was (IS!) AMAZING!

Pretty cool you got to share that with her. :)

Love love love ocean diving! Nothing quite like it. Been to the quarry, been to the river, been to the springs...LOVE the ocean!

Back
Top Bottom