It's announcement time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I already congratulated you...but I wanted do it again publicly.

I can just imagine it now....It's March 2004 and there's a stroller on the deck of a boat as your blowing bubbles and your kid is getting his/her sea legs...heck maybe you will have both a his AND a her...lol. Congrats!!!! :clapping:

Oh and let me be the first to call you (and remind you that you will be called)...MOM :honeybun:

I was wondering when you's make it public! Congratulations Lil' Mama. Here's praying for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery.

congrats again, sandy! and it's great to hear your families and all involved are so supportive. i'm wishing you the best of luck...

judy

:)

dear mark,

even if you're a father, even if you've gone through a pregnancy or pregnancies with a wife/so, i'm not sure that you (or any man) has the qualifications and experience to tell an expectant mother: "those 9 months wil go by oh so fast".

(giggling still)

:)

dm

k4sdi once bubbled...
Trust me, those 9 months will go by oh so fast, and you'll be back to diving in no time!!! Plus, in 13 years or so, you'll have a new dive buddy!!!

Mark

well even though your not diving that gives you more time with us and congrates and may you have a safe and easy preg and delivery and in future have another dive parnter !!!!!!!!!

Sandy,

A public congrats from me! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. I look forward to being able to do a dive with you in the future.

Jack

Congratulations Sandy! Babies are true blessings....unfortunatly they have to grow into teens, but that passes lol. Do they make tiny wetsuits? That would be so cute! lol

I know we don't know each other but I just have to say Congratulations anyway! You have so many great times ahead!

I have found that the Moms who had to wait like you did, are the ones who cherish every moment of their pregnancy(ok, at around 8 months it gets old for everyone) and baby days. It's true, they glow.

I hope your pregnancy goes well, the hardest part might be if the docs tell you to take it easy...Take it easy!

Best wishes:crawl:

And even though it's a day late, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom