It is that time!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out our Grand Opening special for dive training

Attachments

• newflyer.jpg
    newflyer.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 33
Hey guys, its been a while since I've been on SB, but I've crawled out of the rock I've been hiding under for a few minutes. For those of you that haven't heard, I went and got a real job again. So now that I don't work in a dive shop anymore, I can actually go diving.

Anyway, these guys have a good thing going, so stop by and show and check them out. Adam and Jamie are great instructors, and Nicco seems committed to providing top notch service to his customers.

Igodeep / Clay,

I realize you're very busy, thank you for stopping by on Friday afternoon, you're always welcome at Royal Scuba; also, thank you for the kind words in your post.

The GRAND OPENING so far has been a huge success, not only are we signing up students for our upcoming open water certs, not only is gear moving out the door at a pace that makes Adam and Jamie enthusiastic:D ; but most importantly we are meeting YOU. And as we meet many of the local divers, we become even more encouraged about what you're saying about Royal Scuba creating a niche as a LDS in Austin. Frankly, I'm having a blast!

Clay, visits from you, k-valve, danktex, and others today mean a lot to me as the owner of Royal Scuba. It's important for me that the long-established Austin divers who are well-respected in the community (as you are) take the time to visit my brick-n-mortar shop and realize that I am not an "online back alley business" as some have implied without proof, but that Royal Scuba is a community dive shop with an online presence. I understand that concept is hard for certain Austinites to grasp because this type of scuba model is new, but as the weeks go by, I'm sure Austin / San Antonio / Central Texas, and the like, will find my service-oriented shop to be personable, professional, and an excellent asset to our local dive community.

TO ALL DIVERS AND FRIENDS OF DIVERS: If you have not yet visited my shop, or if you have visited my shop and would like to make a second, third, or fourth trip, (yes, PvilleStang, you'll be welcomed on visit #4 just as much as visit #1:wink:)---
bottomline: bring it on by,
the shop is open Saturday from 10 to 8,
and on Sunday from 10 to 3.

I am very excited about the launching of Royal Scuba. If you know someone who is curious about scuba or snorkeling, or maybe someone who is an experienced diver looking for the bluest of waters... please inform them of Royal Scuba. I know that you put your own reputation on the line when you make such a referral; you have my assurance that I will treat each customer with care and respect.

Nicco Martinez, owner of Royal Scuba, 512-452-DIVE

Below is a sample of our prices at Royal Scuba. What you'll find at Royal Scuba is that our great prices are consistent across our inventory, in every line we carry. (Yes, we're an Authorized Dealer for all of our products.) If you have any questions about any products from these lines: MARES, BARE, ARMOR, XS SCUBA, PRINCETON TEC, and INNOVATIVE for starters, please know that I would like to assist you, and if possible, give you an unbeatable deal.

MARES Travel Package

Mares ICON (Men’s) OR Mares Aliikai (Women’s) BCD

+

Mares Rebel 12 Regulator

+

Mares Rebel Octo

Normal Retail Price $955.00

OUR PRICE $749.00

YOU SAVE $206.00 (A SAVINGS OF 22%)

This is just one package deal of many different packages and sale prices that we are currently running.

We have more than 20 Package Deals for our Grand Opening that are equal or better discounts to the Mares Travel Package listed above.

COME ON DOWN to Royal Scuba this weekend for more great deals.

Saturday – 9am to 8pm
Sunday – 10am to 3pm

Remember, you can always contact Nicco, Adam, Jamie, and Mike directly, locally (Austin area) at:
512-452-DIVE(3483)

and nationally we can be reached toll-free at:
(877)SCUBA-01 or 1-877-728-2201

Sunday wraps up the Grand Opening

The first three days have been awesome and it has been wonderful getting to meet everyone. It has truly been a pleasure and we plan on seeing everyone thoughout the coming weeks.

Though our prices are always AMAZING, tomorrow is the last day of our Grand Opening weekend. We want to meet all of you, SO if you have not had the chance to come by yet, come down!!!

Our hours for tomorrow are:

10am - 3pm​

See you soon!!!

stopped by on Sat and met Adam, Nicco,and Jamie.....very nice shop great layout and the guys were very enthusiastic.....being an "older" diver and really not in the market for lessons....Adam was still excited about showing me the shop and talking to me....good luck to you guys and thanks for the grand tour of your shop :D

Ann

Nicco,

I said those nice things before I realized you were allowing Kevin to come back, and for a fourth time at that.! Just kidding. I have to take my shots at Kevin when I can.

I hope all the tech divers in town will stop by and give you their 2 cents. Since Royal Scuba is opening with a blank slate, those of us in the tech community have a chance to influence how the store grows and what it will provide in the future. It would be great to have a very professionally run shop that is willing and capable of servicing the needs of tech and rec divers as well.

CLAIRE,
last Wednesday morning you asked me to post when your gear arrived. Well, come and get it!
Nicco

Wow, Clay, that was below the belt... I think... I don't know what the fourth time thing is, I've been by the shop twice. But okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Little Woody's is getting lonely, don't you think?

The Parmer & McNeil party crashers are listening & interested . . . . date & time?? oh, and don't bother telling Jamie, he can't hang with the big dogs so that little puppy has to stay on the porch. :11doh:

I think Little Woody's is getting lonely. Maybe Thurs night? Would have to be later around 9pm or so. I'm solidly on the night time schedule for a few more weeks. If not, maybe next week sometime.

Back
Top Bottom