It happened to me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken,

My wife and I just bought our first underwater camera, but when I read some of the posts here, I wonder what's worse, being a buddy to a photographer, or being a newbie photographer who is also a buddy to a newbie photographer!!!

She already naggs me enough because I tend to scrutinize things too much (like reading the nutritional value charts); I wonder how it will be when I'm taking photos. Maybe we both will turn out to be as the couple Snowbear wrote about, and like Mike and his wife. I am very DIR and my wife is quickly becoming infected with my passion for DIR herself (a very good thing I believe), that's why we've agreed to take an underwater photographer specialty course before venturing off to take pictures on our own.

On a more positive note, the worst viz I have dove in here has been around 35 feet, which is not too shabby when you're doing a beach dive and only 18' deep.

Semper Safe,

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom