Issues accessing scubaboard.com from android phones?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghost95

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Good morning.

I've been having trouble accessing the site from an android phone. I've powered off the phone, cleared cookies, and tried switching to desktop site on the phone. I was just wondering if anyone else has been having problems, especially from 0000 to around 0900 central time (US).

Thanks.

I believe SB was down for a while this morning (Toronto time). I couldn't get on for about an hour with a PC

Thanks, Mine's still down on the phone. I can get to all other sites i've tried.

Thanks.

I lost the website last night on my Android tablet. Tried my phone...same thing. Came to my desktop...no go there, either. Glad it's back up now.

I keep getting the "scubaboard.com took to long to respond" message.

I can go to the vintagescuba proboards and it pops open fine.

Not sure what's going on. I'm logged on on another computer at the moment and when scrolling through some threads the screen will go white and I'll see 2023 in the upper left hand corner.

Android, Windows, etc. No Scubaboard for longer than 12 hours. This happens frequently, sometimes for minutes, sometimes for hours and sometimes for almost a day. Has been happening for months now.

I lost the website last night on my Android tablet. Tried my phone...same thing. Came to my desktop...no go there, either. Glad it's back up now.
Thanks.

Android, Windows, etc. No Scubaboard for longer than 12 hours. This happens frequently, sometimes for minutes, sometimes for hours and sometimes for almost a day. Has been happening for months now.
Thank you.

I keep getting the "scubaboard.com took to long to respond" message.

I can go to the vintagescuba proboards and it pops open fine.

Not sure what's going on. I'm logged on on another computer at the moment and when scrolling through some threads the screen will go white and I'll see 2023 in the upper left hand corner.
I've been getting that same error for while now, screen goes white, and 2023 in the top left corner.

Back
Top Bottom