Isotherm 2006 vs 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of the prices I saw online were in the $350 range for L and XL. I ended up getting mine ,XL, new on ebay for $193 (not including shipping and CA taxes). Seller was diversdiscount.com

Anyone know where I can get a REASONABLY PRICED 2006 Lg Isotherm?

I just got the Mares Isotherm 2006 from scuba.com for $349 plus shipping, and they threw in a semi-dry hood. I got in three days. Haven't got it wet yet, but it looks pretty sweet - little difficult to get out of, so I don't suggest suiting up in it unless there is someone around to help you get out of the sleeves!

I just got the Mares Isotherm 2006 from scuba.com for $349 plus shipping, and they threw in a semi-dry hood. I got in three days. Haven't got it wet yet, but it looks pretty sweet - little difficult to get out of, so I don't suggest suiting up in it unless there is someone around to help you get out of the sleeves!

The suit is supposed to come with a hood....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom