ISO UW photography enthusiast in Austin/San Antonio area (maybe Houston, Corpus)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cordoer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I’m a diver and an underwater photography enthusiast in San Marcos, and I’m also a creative writer about to finish my MFA and begin my writing career. I am going to need “author photos,” and it occurred to me that I would love to use an underwater shot for more informal stuff (like articles I write).

As a grad student I’m not in the financial position to hire a professional, but if there are any fellow enthusiasts out there who would be interested in a small commission for a project like this (I’m thinking $200, your tank rental, and lunch?) let me know. I’d love to get digital files of a few options (B&W vs color, a silhouette, artistic vs a more typical portrait just underwater, etc), and I’d credit the artist when I use them. I’d like to take the photos within a 4 hour drive of San Marcos, but I’m open to suggestion about where.

If you’re interested, I’d love to see a sample of your work. Or if you aren’t interested but want to share a cool UW portrait for inspiration, I’d love that too.

Thanks!

Emily

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom