Island visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaGoran

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on dive charter operations out of Nanaimo and Tofino for July 1-4. Any one know of anything in the area.

Cheers

ScubaGoran:
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on dive charter operations out of Nanaimo and Tofino for July 1-4. Any one know of anything in the area.

Cheers

My recommendations for any Nanaimo diving is Divers Choice Charters .

www.divingbccanada.com

Cheers

Al

Last week I went diving at Nanaimo with Divers Choice. I have to say, that was probably the best boat diving experience I've ever come across. Ken and Caroline sure know how to take care of their clients. They have paid great attention to all the little details and have provided all the comforts one would expect from a day dive operation. The boat came equipped with a compressor, a sheltered prep area , and a very nice meal on top. Thanks for the recommendation. I will for sure dive with them again in the future.

Hey

Definatly Divers Choice Charters! If you are looking for a place to sat Painted Turtle Guesthouse is the best! 24$ a night! clean and comfy bed with 3 others! very very good!

firat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom