Is Uncle Pug MIA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I miss his posts. maybe he needs to come around and get cheered up?

Doesn't he know I picked him for "Most Knowledgable" in a three way tie? ... Doesn't he care? Has he forgotten us?

So, what do you miss about Pug?

1) His explanations always stick in my mind. I liked the "check mark profile" and the old "120 rule post"

2) His avatar is cute.

maybe a pleading Mongolian Camel can lure him back...

Yeah, I miss UP too...

UNCLE PUG, WHERE ARE YOU? I also liked the "check mark profile" and the "120 rule" post and have taken advantage of his wisdom. His "what is this" pics are educational and I really get a kick out of most of his facious post just to make a point.

He left? I saw him online today.

The man has over 13,000 posts and you want more? I can't say I disagree...

he is on line and ignoring us.......? Is that possible?

One of the things I like most about UPs threads -- and I think I've gone back through and read the majority of them -- is that he makes you think. Sometimes his opening posts are like Zen koans . . . you get sucked into trying to figure out what he meant, or what he was trying to get at, and you always end up doing a lot of thinking.

I even forgave him for moving my "Spoiled by diving with DIR buddies" thread out of the DIR forum, despite the drubbing I took . . . :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom