Is Uemis SOLD!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sergio, we all feel like that. I personally hope that the new owner will at least offer some support for our Uemis-devices (hopefully not too expensive). But we all have to be realistic: the Uemis company failed, the bankruptcy proceeding is a clear cut. The new owner has no obligations to care about the old customers anymore, it is all goodwill.

May 3, 2012 Posted by John McKenzie on May 3, 2012 in dive computers, Dive Industry and Business, Equipment | [h=2] BREAKING NEWS: UEMIS Returns [/h]
UEMIS_Zurich_Diving_Watch_OLED_img_assist_custom-301x199-200x199.jpg
The assets of the bankrupt UEMIS AG dive computer maker have been purchased by Markus Adam and his brother of Switzerland. Markus is the Quality and IT Manger for ICU Scandinavia. Adams says they will be supporting existing users and reviving the UEMIS business. They expect to have a more public announcement in a few days. We will have more as the story develops.

May 3, 2012 Posted by John McKenzie on May 3, 2012 in dive computers, Dive Industry and Business, Equipment | BREAKING NEWS: UEMIS Returns

UEMIS_Zurich_Diving_Watch_OLED_img_assist_custom-301x199-200x199.jpg
The assets of the bankrupt UEMIS AG dive computer maker have been purchased by Markus Adam and his brother of Switzerland. Markus is the Quality and IT Manger for ICU Scandinavia. Adams says they will be supporting existing users and reviving the UEMIS business. They expect to have a more public announcement in a few days. We will have more as the story develops.
:luxhello::luxhello:WOW this is a great notice.
Hope the new asset wil work as well as the old one. I think SDA is a great product innovative and fantastic, especially for my eyes.
Hope to receive the great news asap

I can't wait to see what's next. The product still has a niche that is untouched by others, and if they can get the program re-started properly, including finishing the missing modes... We should be in for a treat.

Maybe opensource the internet interface/storage since that is pretty much done already. Why go to the trouble providing all support for up/downloading info?

Uemis is back !!. News from Uemis Web Site state Dive logs can be uploaded again and shortly the new owner will resume production and support. Good news then....

Back
Top Bottom