Is this club active?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have just started a dive club and I am looking for members on Aquidneck island.

Aquidneck Island Dive Club on Facebook. (I cant post links yet because apparently Im a new member os scuaboard.)

Please check it out and join. I Love diving and I am certifying my 10 year old son this spring. My partner and I are Always looking for more dive buddies.

Dan

I am visiting family in the Newport area until about mid-Jun 2011. I have my dive gear with me and interested in doing some diving while here. I also have my kayak with me if there are any yak diving opportunities! I will watch this site for info or PM me or e-mail me mms74 @ ournextstop.me (eliminate the spaces in the address if you use it!

I am in Portsmouth RI and would love to hook up with some experienced divers... not sure if these clubs are still active or not... but I finding it tough to get boat dives in... any help would be appreciated...

I am in Portsmouth RI and would love to hook up with some experienced divers... not sure if these clubs are still active or not... but I finding it tough to get boat dives in... any help would be appreciated...

It's a lot easier if ya have a boat. I'll be at Whethrill Sat AM around 10AM diving, no boat. Come on down!

Giant Strides Dive Shop has a Yahoo group where you can hook up with divers, you'll find me there also, there's Rebel Divers too more of a sporting club with big time diving intrest. We also snowshoe, hike, shoot, hunt......I found Rebel Divers here on SB, they are also a Yahoo Group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom