Is this a Worm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_cat_keeper:
Thanks! :blush: My cat would be really happy to hear that; I kept telling her it's my wonderful photography that makes her look pretty. Anyway I don't think she understood anything I said. :D
Cats want you to think they here yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, but somehow they always seem to know what is going on.

WOW, I was just looking through some of your gallery. You take some very nice pictures. I am still in the learning process as far as photography. My problem is I want great pictures to just come out automatically.....................I have been chasing this dream for years.

Finally after taking thousands of not so great "snapshots" I have decided to put a little more effort into it so I am asking questions and learning as I go.

WVDiver:
WOW, I was just looking through some of your gallery. You take some very nice pictures. I am still in the learning process as far as photography. My problem is I want great pictures to just come out automatically.....................I have been chasing this dream for years.
Thank you :blush: We can learn together then... I've a new camera and I'm still trying to figure out its capability. These days digital cameras are built in with so much functions that I think any one of them can produce great photo. It's usually the photographer that's not up to par :D In any case I am so glad about the creation of digital cameras... underwater film photography is simply too expensive to catch on.

WVDiver:
Finally after taking thousands of not so great "snapshots" I have decided to put a little more effort into it so I am asking questions and learning as I go.
Good for you! :)
And you know what, underwater photography helps me to observe the underwater world even closer and see things that I would never have noticed otherwise, like the worm for example.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom