Is this a good deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rynno

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am curently looking for a dry suit i have been shopping around and i really like the DUI tls 350 .
i recently got a price for the tls 350 signature series with the knee pads and 2 pockets on the sides, rock boots and, a dry hood I know that the cost of that suit is around $2800.00 but my price seeing that i am part of a public safety dive team would be $2000.00 is that a good deal . look forward to your feedback thats a cash price

Rynno

I am curently looking for a dry suit i have been shopping around and i really like the DUI tls 350 .
i recently got a price for the tls 350 signature series with the knee pads and 2 pockets on the sides, rock boots and, a dry hood I know that the cost of that suit is around $2800.00 but my price seeing that i am part of a public safety dive team would be $2000.00 is that a good deal . look forward to your feedback thats a cash price

Rynno

Finding any pricing below MSRP on DUI suits is difficult..., like the rest of the Scuba mafia monopoly, they have agents everywhere.... :)

Most shops won't even talk discounts..., some will let go 10%... You used to be able to find deals thru DiveUS.com and Dan's Dive Shop... Between currency conversion and Canadian pricing policies, I managed to get a Sig Series CLX450 for 45% off MSRP, but that was 3+ years ago when the USD was alot stronger...

Make sure you get a good measurement... someone who's experienced, the shop doing the ordering may not be able to supply it... highly recommend attending a DUI DOG days and having someone from DUI fill out the form, Faith is usually around, and they love talking to divers...

Thanks Alot For The Advice . I Was At A Dui Dog Day Here In Ct And Had A Dry Suit From My Fire Dept Rescue Team Nad Did'nt Even Think To Get Measured For A Suit . But The Dive Shop I Deal With Is A Certified Dui Dealer In Ct And There Pretty Good . What Di Think About The Price I Thought It Was Pretty Good

Rynno

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom