Is there a good scuba cylinder data chart anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sanlanman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there an up to date chart on line that lists the various currently available scuba cylinders and the data for them, IE: dimensions, working pressures, Bouyancy empty and full, etc?

Here's a spreadsheet I put together with a wide selection of tanks.

Attachments

• Tank Specs and Pressures.xls
    36 KB · Views: 204
616fun that excel download rocks.

I would look over your numbers again, specifically, the last cell on the right -- "Cubic feet / 100psi". For example, it shows the PST LP80 has having 32cf/100psi...:wink:

I would look over your numbers again, specifically, the last cell on the right -- "Cubic feet / 100psi". For example, it shows the PST LP80 has having 32cf/100psi...:wink:

Actually the sheet is correct - that references a HP80 that PST has produced at some point. The sheet also includes PSTs E7 series 'mid pressure' cylinders (3180 + 10% overfill).

If you want to look at the PST LP80 then look up "PST LP-80" in the drop down.

All of the tables I used came from Huron Scuba's webpage. It was the most consolidated list I could find. You'll find their copyright on the "tank specs" tab in the sheet.

In reference to the PST LP-80, the ft3 per 100psi is 32.75434, with a ft3 volume of 80.6 filled to 2640psi.

Here is a link to the spec charts I used in my sheet:
Scuba Cylinder Specification Chart from Huron Scuba, Ann Arbor Michigan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom