is there a chat place for divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, whiskeybuoy, you're here already. The scubaboard is just the place. Browse around and you'll find plenty of forums to ask and reply to just about every scuba-related question.... and you'll probably soon see that you can send personal messages to others on the board and IM with many of them.

I'm thinking that you've got more than one post, so perhaps you've now figured that out.

Welcome! You will love Scubaboard.

Perhaps Whiskybouy is wondering the same thing as I- is there a LIVE chatroom, where you can have live chat? Posting is great, but sometimes real-time is good too. Not trying to read his mind, but I was wondering, myself. Thanks!
Foo

I've been looking around also...but there doesn't appear to any the are regular chats...E Divers and Floridadiving are on Yahoo Groups & there is a chat component on the the groups, but the traffic just isn't there

We have one on MSN, if you have access to MSN Groups. Look for a community called Scuba Enthusiasts. If you get in there, send me a message and I'll meet you there.

IRC Chat on Dalnet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom