Is there a buddy finder on this site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could have sworn that my LDS said Dutch was open later on Wednesdays for what he called a 'late dive'.

I'll call him this morning and ask.

Last weekend I registered on the Dutch Springs buddy finder website. It told me to go check my email and click on the link that confirms....you know the story.

Well, the email never came! When I register now it tells me the username is already being used by someone. Of course it is, it's me!

I can't register again, can't log in...

At the mercy of the webmaster, who has been contacted by Dutch...

[sigh]

rjp and spratman are trying to direct you to www.wreckvalley.com/forum
check out the 1st forum there, 'where are you diving this week'.
sign up for an account, register in the upper right, logon and feel free to introduce yourself.
there is usually a thread going on regarding meeting at dutch, or you can start one.
the site above is a continuation of our club site here on scubaboard.
happy diving.

XJae, I did send you an email to register me....haven't heard anything back yet...did try later but it didn't work, I'll try again this morning.

I did talk to my LDS, and yes, Dutch is closed but dive shops can take their students and dive on Wednesdays. Is that today? Yes, I believe it is and yes, I'm on the list.

Don't call me after 3pm cause I' leaving work early and going diving!

hey mike, i will add you to the roster, which i update about once a month... a little longer during prime dive season. to register for the wv forum you need to click register at the top right of the above link and follow the prompts. the system sends you a verification email. this is seperate from being added to the roster. there is a detailed sticky post in the membership and roster forum on wv.com and the first 20 or so posts in the sticky at the top of this forum pretty much explains the club. happy diving.

XJae, will do.
Spratman, yes, Lehigh Valley Dive Center is my LDS. That's where I'm buying my equipment and wetsuit.

Went diving yesterday (Wed). Very nice group of guys, they made me feel at home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom