Is the photo gallery down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello I have been trying to upload a picture and I am receiving an error warning. Is there a problem with the gallery? I have uploaded in the past with no problems.
Thanks

Yeah netdoc and the staff are in the process of upgrading the servers so it shouldn't be to much longer before it works. . .

In the mean time use something like www.pictiger.com to upload the pictures than feel free to link them into your post!!!

Thank You

I still cant upload pix is it me or are the servers still down?
Thanks

sorry when I said shouldn't be long I meant like by the end of the month sorry. . .

deeper thoughts:
I still cant upload pix is it me or are the servers still down?
Thanks

Dooood, the gallaries have been down for months... don't hold your breath! :D

They are trying to get it resolved, but I'd suggest that you will want to find a home for you images other than SB for a while, maybe a LONG while!

No, the upload is not working.

Until there is a board announcement that the bugs are worked out, I would simply upload your images to something like www.photobucket.com and paste the image box code (copy it) right into your post :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom