is the ocean good for your skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I know is that my wife buys Dead Sea Salts to dump in her bath water, but I'd much rather soak in the actual sea...

3dent:
All I know is that my wife buys Dead Sea Salts to dump in her bath water, but I'd much rather soak in the actual sea...

How funny, and then they want you to bath in there too........gotcha. Well, if you think how many fish pee in the ocean, it must be good for you...........

all the old people living in fl that live on the beach and bath in the ocean look like sheise. I doubt it.

mempilot:
all the old people living in fl that live on the beach and bath in the ocean look like sheise. I doubt it.

i think that's the sun that does that

My skin is always super dry if I do more than 3 days of diving in the same week. I do the fresh water shower thing and use a bunch of moisterizer, hrmmmmm.... but it could be the sun as well... maybe its the combo

My skin is always nicer after a few days in the ocean. I do moisturize every day but I do that at home as well and don't have the same results.

I have heard that salt water is good to prevent or heal scars. Did my sister wonders when she had just gotten over the chicken pox.

durian:
i heard ocean water was goood for your skin? is that true?
It's good for mine... :)
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom