Is the Blue Tint a Little Bright This Morning...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Or is it my machine? I do Ctrl+ a couple of time for larger fonts, but the white shadows kinda blur the words in the bars, on mine anyway.....?

thanks!

sowpci.jpg

Yep, that's one of the new settings.

You could log out first though... :D

I also noticed that you can't sneak a peek at someone's profile without them knowing it...:11:

Hmmm, you're right...there I am on your profile visitor's list...a bit Big Brotherish for me....

Edit: So logging out first is the way to go if you want to stealth visit, El Orans?

For me, it's not that the Mods may know where I am but sometimes it's nice to check on someone's stats before lighting up the flame-thrower... :D

For me, it's not that the Mods may know where I am but sometimes it's nice to check on someone's stats before lighting up the flame-thrower... :D
Don't be paranoid about viewing profiles. If they didn't want them viewed, they wouldn't have them. Now I need to see if any cute grannies have peeked at mine lately... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom