Is tapatalk "worth it"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like it a lot for browsing and light posting. I find myself using my iPad a lot more than my desktop. It was worth it for me. Sometimes it is a pain to view photos hosted on other sites and I don't think polls are supported. But I would buy again

Sent from my IPad using Tapatalk

It's one of the few apps I've purchased and I don't regret it. Originally I bought it for the Cruise Critic forum to keep up to date with the roll call thread while traveling. Later I added ScubaBoard.

I don't know what ScubaBoard pays on the back end but I appreciate it. The push notifications when I get PM's and easy access to read and reply to them even when I'm at work is priceless. It's helped me plan many a last minute dive trips.

The ability to see new posts on threads I've participated in is very nice also.

So yes, I'd say buy it.

I'm a cheap bastard, it's worth it IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is to me. The website loads way to slow on my droid. I do alot of business through the sites I use it on. So is it worth. Oh yeah. well worth it. I can respond to customers who send me PM's easily and fast.

It is one of the most worthwhile apps on my phone and well worth the price.

I like it. I mostly use it to check forums while I'm at work, or standing in line, or (come on, TapaTalk users, admit you do this too...) in the bathroom. Saves wasted time.

Yes it is worth buying. It is one of the apps that is on the first page of my iPad, along with email, calendar, contacts, RSS reader and GoodReader.

The advantages are easy reading, easy response (to the extend of an iPad keyboard) and good integration if you follow different Tapatalk supporting forums.

The downside are the fact that not all forums support Tapatalk and that you have no option to filter on a limited set of forums within a given main forum, when checking for most recent contributions.

Back
Top Bottom