Is smoking crack DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys need to relax ... or is picking up quarters with your butt cheeks DIR?

It's a piece of gear, for chrissakes ... you don't like it, don't buy it.

And what's this about "failure points"? How's a solid block of metal with a few hose ports fail? O-ring? Sweet Jeezus ... it ain't like he's gonna use it on the Brittanic ... it's for monkey diving. You get a o-ring leak, stand up ... :shakehead:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

my favorite part is that you have to pay utd 900 bucks to go monkey diving now. plus the class. and the claim that it's 100% DIR compatible. I'm a fan of the whole thing

my favorite part is that you have to pay utd 900 bucks to go monkey diving now. plus the class. and the claim that it's 100% DIR compatible. I'm a fan of the whole thing

No you don't ... I can monkey dive anytime I want without paying UTD a dime. And who gives a crap who calls what DIR? Even Halcyon doesn't use the term anymore.

Is membership in the club really that important to you?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

No you don't ... I can monkey dive anytime I want without paying UTD a dime. And who gives a crap who calls what DIR? Even Halcyon doesn't use the term anymore.

Is membership in the club really that important to you?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

yea. membership in the club is everything to me...

OK, UTD and their convoluted gadgets and wacky classes are awesome. where do I input my credit card number? i would like to sign up for Z diving protocols, essentials of Z diving and 1 2 and 3. but I have to finish up my 'line work' and technical gas blender classes first

tl;dr: relax we're just having fun here

yea. membership in the club is everything to me...

OK, UTD and their convoluted gadgets and wacky classes are awesome. where do I input my credit card number? i would like to sign up for Z diving protocols, essentials of Z diving and 1 2 and 3. but I have to finish up my 'line work' and technical gas blender classes first

tl;dr: relax we're just having fun here

... well, at least it gives you guys somebody besides PADI to pick on ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob is cranky today. :shocked2:

Had a tough dive this morning ... got caught in a current that wasn't supposed to be there ... tends to make me cranky ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Current is the worst. All that gear just functions as a sail. What you really need is a more streamlined rig. Something to clean up all that clutter.

Wait, I have just the thing to Zell you!

:wink:

Had a tough dive this morning ... got caught in a current that wasn't supposed to be there ... tends to make me cranky ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Current is the worst. All that gear just functions as a sail. What you really need is a more streamlined rig. Something to clean up all that clutter.

... unless it's a scooter, it wouldn't have helped ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

"what's it gonna take to get you into a Z-diving rig TODAY?" -AG

used-car-salesman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom