Is Idaho diving in this forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers in Boise and environs have a mailing list, Desert Divers of Idaho. You can find it on Yahoo's lists as ddofid. I'm a member since I just moved to Washington from Idaho. Good people, you should be able to find some buddies there. PM me if you need help.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to be in the Boise/New Plymouth area for the next year or so. It's time to do some freshwater diving.

Greetings,

I'm a Boise Diver. We have a pretty active dive community during the summer. Usually during the summer every Wednesday night is dive night with diving then usually some dinner afterwards. We have a large mix of divers from new divers to instructors who dive all the time. Most of the diving is done either at Lucky Peak Res, or had a small local pond but it is closed this summer for work on it. There are also couple of lakes we dive in that are couple hours away. If you have an questions just e-mail me and I can probably answer them for you.

Thanks a lot for the heads-up, Nitrox. I'm sure that when I get to that are and settle down, I'll have to pool on your wisdom of local diving and get rolling. I hate to stay dry for too long.

I was in Boise for a couple of days in October 2009 and stopped by Dive Magic. Seems like a good shop with nice people working there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom