Is everybody going to Ghost Ships? (March 7&8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We will be there (Michigan Shipwreck Research Associates) with a new presentation on schooners and the lumber industry, centering around the identification of a schooner located off Saugatuck, MI. Our show is at 1:30 on Saturday in the West Ballroom. We will reveal the name and the location of the wreck at the show.

If anyone else enjoys cigars, I plan to be in the bar Friday evening enjoying a fat one and a few brewskies.

I'm thinking of attending. I haven't had a cigar in a LONG while. Any good shops nearby? A nice CAO Belicoso would be most welcome...

The bar at the hotel has a fairly good, albeit small, humidor with a nice selection.

I'm going to try and get there.........hoping to be able to rearrange my schedule.

Ghostships is a must do for me. It's kind of like going to school except it's interesting. Ha. I'm glad I don't have to man a booth this year. It will be more fun.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom