is Diver Dennis a god???

is dennis an u/w photo god?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah... Sorry Denis, but I could not let it pass without teasing ya...
No God, just very nice guy, good photographer, very good macro shooter.
but hey Dennis, you are in the Philipines!!! Where are the wide-angles???
I was once told that "WA is what separate the men from the boys!"

Keep shootin great man!
Love your pictures, your images make me think of Espen Rekdal (3rd place in last World Champinoships) from Norway, the best macro shooter I know.

Best wishes!

Dennis:

I was out of town last week and just had the time to review your Philippine picture thread. You attracted a lot of well deserved attention. I got impatient so I cruised your Photobucket album. Great work my man! I just got through the slide show and really need to take the time to go back and look at some of the individual shots. You should post a link cause there are a lot of goodies you did not have time to post on SB. Let me know if you are ever going to be in S. Fla. I can always use some pointers....

—Bob

"WA is what separate the men from the boys!"
he he.

When he gets an eclipse and gets off the bottom, those will come along.

I will make him take some here next month... Sea caves, Sea Tiger, Corsair...etc.

We are macro-challenged, has anybody broke that to him yet?

Sorry Cathy, it also separate the women from the girls as I see in some of your photographs...

Didn't mean to make you blush, Dennis. It's just that we on this forum know how hard it is to find subjects, get your gear in order, hold still, not stir up crap that gets in the picture, get the lighting right, get the settings right and shoot the picture before the subject runs away. You consistently are able to do all that, and we appreciate the degree of difficulty involved. Keep posting 'em. Maybe if I find a spare $7K laying around the house, I'll go visit with Mike and pick up some of his magic dust. I'd love to dive those lovely spots he uses anyway.

Larry, Bali is pretty nicely priced....

Just feed your kids canned tuna for a few months, that's what I am doing.

http://www.scubaseraya.com/

the rooms did it for me...

Larry C:
Didn't mean to make you blush, Dennis. It's just that we on this forum know how hard it is to find subjects, get your gear in order, hold still, not stir up crap that gets in the picture, get the lighting right, get the settings right and shoot the picture before the subject runs away. You consistently are able to do all that, and we appreciate the degree of difficulty involved. Keep posting 'em. Maybe if I find a spare $7K laying around the house, I'll go visit with Mike and pick up some of his magic dust. I'd love to dive those lovely spots he uses anyway.
Larry, believe me when I say this..Dennis never had a hard time findind subjects to shoot.

catherine96821:
Larry, Bali is pretty nicely priced....

Just feed your kids canned tuna for a few months, that's what I am doing.

http://www.scubaseraya.com/

the rooms did it for me...

Wow......... :11::11::11::11:

kids???
Im in canned tuna diet already!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom