is Diver Dennis a god???

is dennis an u/w photo god?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remodelled an entire guest bathroom with the intention of showcasing some of his work! Gotta get some before he is famous. (I have a B/W of David Doubilet just outside the room!) He will be in good company...

I want to start a collection of diver photogs "at work". The one of DD (speaking of gods) he is photographing a whale shark in the Cocos and doing a backpeddle in front of it's face. Mauricio Handler took it. So dive-god, dennis, when you come, I will get one of you with your camera, in B/W, at work...

catherine96821:
I remodelled an entire guest bathroom with the intention of showcasing some of his work! ...
BATHROOM !?!?!

What kind of exhibition is that? :D

He didn't even rate the regular bathroom that you use every day - just the "guest" bathroom? I think his work is a little better than that :wink: .

ha.

Okay...I
DSC_0020-1.jpg
want to post the picture, which I just HAPPEN to have....

I have been working so hard on it, and I was inspired by some of his "green series" of macro plants. So, I painted a color I pulled from one of his images and i am looking for funky metal silver molding for frames.

I plan to hunt carvings in Bali..

Out of all seriousness, (out of character, I know), do you have to put photos in special glass/frame in a bathroom environment to preserve them?

well, there is no shower there, it is off of the living room. I am a big fan of paintings in the bathroom across from the tub anyway. You only live once, you know? I take a lot of baths....

The sink is onyx.

This is the smallest room and the only one I could afford to do right now.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

His Zen-quality images will be earthy and elegant!

OH YOU PUT THE JUTE CURTAIN IN THERE!! Very nice...big steps since I last looked in there!!

catherine96821:
well, there is no shower there, it is off of the living room. I am a big fan of paintings in the bathroom across from the tub anyway. You only live once, you know? I take a lot of baths....

The sink is onyx.

This is the smallest room and the only one I could afford to do right now.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

His Zen-quality images will be earthy and elegant!
That is so pretty! Dennis's photos will look good in there.

leesa, now...it is temporary. I stuck it there because the gardeners could see in when they were working. just for now....

I want an image of you taking pictures...I have some in the control tower, but blurry.

So, when dive god comes, he will have his own little shrine in my house, worthy of a photog god.

Dennis, Mike may be the sculptor, but you're the art. You really take awesome pics-if I get 10 out 6000 that are half as good as the worst you've shown, I'll be a happy photog.

Back
Top Bottom