Is Blue XT Sea still open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarrett

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been out of diving for a while, but a friend of mine went to Coz recently on a cruise ship and I told them to look up Christi with Blue XT Sea and they said they couldn't find them. Have they moved or did my friend just not look in the right place?

BlueXTSea is still absolutely still open but has moved out of the tourist zone. All contact info is available here.

Yes they are still open, dove with them recently and I am diving with them again in a few weeks.
Phone Contacts:
Local: 869-8574
From other parts of Mexico: 01-987-869-8574
Toll free from US & Canada only: 800-281-0134
Intl: (outside US & Canada): 011-52-987-869-8574
info@bluextseadiving.com

Last edited:
She moved it closer into town. Her new office space is on the same street as Aldora, on the other side of the street and about a half block farther from the water.

Gordon I think she's left that spot & now works from home. Reduced the work load & expenses.

Gordon I think she's left that spot & now works from home. Reduced the work load & expenses.
So I was told. That explains why she was never there every time I went by the office when I was on Cozumel in May.

Hey Jarrett! I am still here working hard! Same great crew + some excellent "new" additions (not so new anymore, been with me awhile)We have two boats going out every morning and alot of afternoon trips as well! All of my contact info is the same, the only thing that has changed is my physical office space! My office number forwards to my cell phone from local calls as well - doesn't forward for international calls - but you can always call the 800 number and leave a message if I am not in the office. I am always in and out, so e-mail is best for making reservations anyway :)

However, anyone coming off of a cruise ship without a confirmed reservation with us in advance is too late by the time they get here - so we most likely wouldn't have been able to take them on a same day arrival anyway!
info@bluextseadiving.com

Hope to see you and the family again soon!

Christi, glad to hear all is well. I will send them to the website from now on. Thanks!

Looking forward to diving with you guys again in a couple of weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom