Is anyone familiar with this boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Guys,

We have a patten (19 ft) in Andros, and we are in between dives right now. Seas are 8ft and the boat works great. We can comfortably take 6 for a 1 tank dive or 4 for a two tank dive. It is an Awesome boat. I brought it all the way from Ft. Lauderdale, 170 miles, to Andros. That day the weather was great, but knowing what i know now about the boat I would have taken it over in up to 6 ft. I am real serious I love it. It is Affordable and a easy to trailer, I think every diver or dive club should get 1. PS. I can get out of the water with all my gear on, by myself right through the floor of the boat. It really is a great little boat.

I brought it all the way from Ft. Lauderdale, 170 miles, to Andros. That day the weather was great, but knowing what i know now about the boat I would have taken it over in up to 6 ft.
Welcome to scubaboard longliner :)

I have made that crossing many times in larger boats and seen the conditions change quickly. You are a brave man. I would never make that crossing in an inflatable... single engine no less. My hat's off to ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom