Is anyone familiar with this boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks kinda dinky...

I believe that's the small (15') in the pictures. I think it also comes in medium (17') and large (19'). :wink:

With out seeing the hull bottom I can't tell how they close the hole when running and maintain a V shape to the bow to cut the water unless it is a catamaran.

I'm pretty sure I'd *pop* that thing in a jiffy.:D

In St. Croix a dive op has one of those.Can't remember the name.It is a wet uncomfortable ride.The opening is just a zippered flap that is zipped closed or open you can't really put any weight on it.Cane Bay Divers is the dive op just popped into my head.Did't like it at all.

The dive shop is Cane Bay. While I have not been out on the boats, I know many people that have and hear mixed reviews. I call them the rubber duckies. They are not able to be used in medium to rough seas.

I work for Dive Experience. We have a nice 28' Delta which is quite comfortable.

I like how they have this big product line of rescue boats, "commercial"dive boats, military troop transports, etc and they're all the same boat but in a different color. The hole in the floor looks kinda cool though.

Back
Top Bottom