Is any one out there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr Adams

Contributor
Reaction score
Suddenly I was alone

Mr Adams

Hi Rod
You did not miss anything yesterday....the lake was too rough to go out on...folks went out and did shore dives instead ....hope you got out too.

knives:
Hi Rod
You did not miss anything yesterday....the lake was too rough to go out on...folks went out and did shore dives instead ....hope you got out too.
No, unfortunately I didn't. Obviously you're all going to get out again maybe I'll make the attempt to join you all again. Hopefully it will still be wetsuit weather when that happens.

knives:
Snowbear ...any diving up there this time of year?
Most definitely.....
Though today was spent hanging out in <22' with a DIRf class :D
Water temp is still reasonable at 45F, but on shore it was 26F and snowing. Brando and MHK were not so sure about the sanity of us northerners for being in the water while snowflakes where falling above us :11:

Snowbear:
Not so sure about the sanity of us northerners for being in the water while snowflakes where falling above us :11:
And what's wrong with that!!! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom