Iris loves Chip!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
Which pierogi you like the most????
With meat or Ruskie (with potatoes and cheese)? I love ruskie the most....
Halthron but you have to admit that vodka is great...
The vodka is good but given a choice between the vodka and the pierogies, I'll take the food. :D I prefer the meat but also like the dessert ones.

We (some friends and I) had just done a tour of old town and found this little restaurant and sat eating pierogies and drinking beer and vodka. The rest of the evening is a blur but had something to do with an Irish pub and a horse...

Mike Veitch:
But........ I don't live in the Philippines either....
Doesn't stop him from dabbling in all the PPDs love lives :D

You've got too much time on your hands, Mike! Get yourself a hobby! I can suggest cross-stitching. It will take up most of your idle mind, uh, time.

mania:
Gee
looks like I should move to Philipines and then Mike will start to get me a match?

:D
Mania

Yep, so long as you get paired off with a girl, it's all good - they are HOT over there :D

Z...

jj_freelord:
Doesn't stop him from dabbling in all the PPDs love lives :D

You've got too much time on your hands, Mike! Get yourself a hobby! I can suggest cross-stitching. It will take up most of your idle mind, uh, time.
haha the lady just went ballistic...Cross-stitching? Haven't seen a cross stitch of a manta jj..

Ballistic--that's a movie w/ Lucy Liu and A. Banderas I think :) Emphassis!!!

No cross-stitch of mantas? There's a first time for everything. Hey, Mike, we already have a project for you!

clgsamson:
Here something to liven up the afternoon, took this pix last week during the Holidays at Aquav.

Its not the lens folks, Steam just came off that blue swimmers when he took a shower:D

Hot pics ensue...

hahaha, the fish eye makes it dreamy. My fan club is gonna love these pics. :)

edit - look at the girl in the pic, she's checking me out and grinning. hehehe :):
steamer2.jpg

double ninja edit: Oh, and nice avatar, koya. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom