Investors wanted.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
There is a boat in Oahu that has been impounded and will be up for sale soon. Its about 70 feet. Im seeing a realy great boat for an interisland live aboard. Maybe a 6 or 8 pax with a crew of four. A RIB for diving off of. DIve and tour a new island every day and travel at night.
What do you think?

Hmmmm...let's see, I think I can scrap together about $20. Can I be like a 1/3750th owner? :)

Hope he has access as he is off Island right now...as he said it is a nice 70' boat, 3 decks...lots of room...even has a slide off the back :D Former whale watching boat.

From what I was told, getting a boat is not the hard part. Rather it's getting a license though the State of Hawaii. From what I was told, the state has stopped issuing these licenses and the only way to get one is to purchase one that is already in operation.

Did I hear wrong? Or does anybody have any additional information on this?

If I am incorrect, I could possibly be interested in joining this deal.

Of course it will depend on the terms etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom